Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Facebook + Sexiest Man Alive = Genius

If you aren't familiar with 'People' Magazine or read it at all, I've got some news for you guys, preferably for the ladies in the class. By some gift from God, People Magazine is bringing its infamous "Sexiest Man Alive" campaign to Facebook. The editors and publishers from 'People' say that they have brought together five different celebrities that are more than just a pretty face and washboard abs... not that we mind, but these notable men have a strong 'social media presence'.

I think I've kept you waiting long enough, who are our hunks??

Pauly D

Chad Ochocinco

Enrique Iglesias

Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice)

Vin Diesel
                                                                                                         
*Now that 'People' have brought this to Facebook, the obvious dominanting social networking site, I'm sure they'll get plenty of hits and it will be successful for sure...

The big question: Who's your pick (boys, don't be shy)

I think I'm going to go with...........................'Old Spice Guy'--he's hilarious. Check out this commerical and see why he deserves your vote: Old Spice Commercial

7 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to agree with you, Old Spice guy has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gotta be vin diesel, hes so dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def. the old spice guy! I will keep up with "people" on facebook to see who finally wins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a man (well man-child) I must say that this post offends me!!! How can there be a list like this....that doesn't mention the most interesting man in the world:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that Ocho-Cinco gives out tickets to his social media fans. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhah Yeah! I am curious to see who wins! Fido, seriously...he should be on the list!

    Never heard of Ocho-Cinco giving out tickets...maybe I'll become a fan? haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has a winner been named ? If I followed these guys on a social network site clearly my vote would be for Old Spice guy also. I'm sad he has been replaced... it's just not the same without him.

    ReplyDelete