Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This will blow your mind...


This is awesome to say the least. I don't want to give this away so watch the 35 second video before reading my post!!
__________________________________________________

Ok, now that you're all blown away by that, what do you think??? Introducing Dell's Hybrid Tablet. Literally, as you saw, the hybrid tablet flips open and becomes a netbook. Honestly, what else could they come up with?? Not only can you have your cake, but you can eat it too! A tablet and laptop, together. This beauty is set to launch next week and I'm sure will become popular fast.

For all those who are tech savvy: The Windows 7 machine has a dual core Intel Atom CPU, 10-in touchscreen and FULL keyboard that *magically* appears as you open and flip the lid.

Who's going to buy one first?? Would you rather buy this than the ever so popular Apple Ipad??

4 comments:

  1. Ok, wow. When i first started watching i thought it was just going to be dell's take on the tablet. But this duo concpet is awesome! My only quesstion is will it have 3G? what makes the ipad so popular is that it can get internet access anywhere bc of 3G, so if this inspiron duo has that capability i cannot imagine any current tablet competeting with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure which one I would rather buy but this Dell tablet is pretty cool and I've never seen anything like it before. I am curious how much it costs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They havent put out that much information on it yet because it hasn't been released yet but I'm sure it will range at the same price at the ipad...just for competition purposes...it's pretty cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that just blew my mind. I have never heard of that before. Definitely a possible one up on the Ipad. I'm still torn though, I have a Mac and ever since I have never wanted to have a dell or any other computer again. But this is quite tempting.. I also have a Droid which I think is better than the Iphone so... hmmm

    ReplyDelete