Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

iPad Improvements!

So, if you were like me and wondering why the iPad didn't have a camera...fear not, here it is! Reports say that the next generation iPad will be fully equipped, with not one, but TWO cameras! iPad producers are preparing for round two of the tablet in 2011. It is said to have the same devices and features as the original, but also, could even be lighter and thinner with a better viewing display. But it's always the same with these models. It is almost as if the first is a test round to see how the product will sell and now that they know it's a hit- why not improve it a little more??


Tablets are becoming a huge success, even though I never though they would be, especially with laptops being around. I see them as relatively the same thing, but I wouldn't mind having an iPad! I'm sure next year the tablet market will only get more competitive and I'm excited to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment